The Ford Meter Box Company, Inc. is a 119-year-old, privately held water supply distribution equipment manufacturer and market leader with products sold worldwide. As a premier manufacturer in the market and in the Wabash business community, Ford Meter Box offers many benefits to people seeking to cultivate an exciting and rewarding career.
Below are our current job openings. Please select a job title to view more information.
Credit Risk Analyst - Wabash Plant
Design Engineer - Pell City, Alabama Plant
Foundry Mechanics - Wabash Plant
Industrial Engineer - Wabash Plant
JD Edwards Software Support Specialist - Wabash Plant
JD Edwards Developer - Wabash Plant
Product Risk Administrator - Wabash Plant
Project Engineer - Pell City, Alabama Plant
Project Engineer - Wabash Plant
JD EDWARDS SOFTWARE SUPPORT SPECIALIST - Wabash, Indiana Facility
The Ford Meter Box Co., Inc., (www.fordmeterbox.com), is seeking a JD Edwards Software Support Specialist to perform information technology services and user training for facility application. Key job duties include but are not limited to:
- Troubleshooting process, data, and procedural issues reported by users
- Resolving printing issues with JD Edwards, Create!Form, and BarTender
- Ensuring documentation is kept up to date
- Coordinating JD Edwards user training
- Maintaining default JD Edwards printers
- Creating user credentials for access to JD Edwards, DSI and ReportsNow
- Monitoring the transmission of EDI transactions
- Performing general CNC duties, such as, creating and maintaining menus, building packages, and role assignments
- Monitoring status of JD Edwards transactional data to ensure system integrity
- Working with manufacturing, accounting, and sales to utilize the JD Edwards application to maximize user's efficiency and production
A computer specific, two-year college degree is required for this opening or one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Also a minimum of one year experience with JD Edwards Enterprise One is required. Familiarity with BizManager, Create!Form, BarTender, DSI, and ReportsNow is a plus.
Candidates must have the ability to work independently, have strong organizational skills and initiative while working with the group.
Ford Meter Box offers competitive wages, a company-funded 401K retirement plan, excellent benefits and profit sharing. Resumes with work histories may be sent via postal/parcel service or electronic mail. Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
The Ford Meter Box Co. Inc
Attn: HR/JDE Software Support Specialist
775 Manchester Avenue
PO Box 398
Wabash IN 46992-0398
E-mail (as an MS Word document) to firstname.lastname@example.org
FORD METER BOX IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL EMPLOYMENT DECISIONS WILL BE MADE WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, SEX, AGE, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, GENETIC INFORMATION, DISABILITY OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Ford Meter Box conducts drug screens as a part of the hiring process.