The Ford Meter Box Company, Inc. is a 116-year-old, privately held water supply distribution equipment manufacturer and market leader with products sold worldwide. As a premier manufacturer in the market and in the Wabash business community, Ford Meter Box offers many benefits to people seeking to cultivate an exciting and rewarding career.
Below are our current job openings. Please select a job title to view more information.
ACCOUNTING ANALYST - Wabash, Indiana Facility
The Ford Meter Box Company, Inc., (www.fordmeterbox.com), is seeking an Accounting Analyst for the Wabash, Indiana location. This position will report to the Company Controller and provide diligence towards various financially related initiatives. Physical demands require the occasional lifting of objects weighing 25 lbs. and working in a variety of settings.
- The ideal candidate should have a four-year degree in an accounting related discipline
- One to two years of work related experience is desired
- CPA certification or pursuing CPA certification preferred
- General ledger analysis and reconciliation
- Fixed Asset analysis and reconciliation
- Preparing and uploading journal entries into JDE
- Preparing various month end and year-end financial reports
- Property tax preparation and reconciliation
- Accounts Payable backup
Resumes may be mailed to:
The Ford Meter Box Co. Inc
Attn: HR/Accounting Analyst
775 Manchester Avenue
PO Box 398
Wabash IN 46992-0398
E-mail (as an MS Word document) to firstname.lastname@example.org
FORD METER BOX IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL EMPLOYMENT DECISIONS WILL BE MADE WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, SEX, AGE, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, GENETIC INFORMATION, DISABILITY OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Ford Meter Box conducts drug screens as a part of the recruiting process.