The Ford Meter Box Company, Inc. is a 119-year-old, privately held water supply distribution equipment manufacturer and market leader with products sold worldwide. As a premier manufacturer in the market and in the Wabash business community, Ford Meter Box offers many benefits to people seeking to cultivate an exciting and rewarding career.
Below are our current job openings. Please select a job title to view more information.
Business Analyst - Wabash Plant
Foundry Engineer - Wabash Plant
Foundry Mechanics - Wabash Plant
Foundry Process Coordinator - Wabash Plant
Foundry Utility Positions - Wabash Plant
Inside Sales (French/Spanish/English) - Wabash Plant
Machine Operators - Wabash Plant
Product Risk Administrator - Wabash Plant
Production Utility Workers - Wabash Plant
Project Engineer - Wabash Plant
Purchasing Manager - Wabash Plant
BUSINESS ANALYST - Wabash, Indiana Facility
Ford Meter Box (www.fordmeterbox.com), is seeking a JD Edwards Business Analyst to perform system operations at its Wabash, Indiana facility. The position has the following responsibilities:
- Analyzing modification requests to ensure that JD Edwards base code is used and customizations are minimized
- Maintaining system modification documentation and its currency
- Monitoring the JD Edwards environment to maintain system integrity
- Troubleshooting problems and implementing system remediation
- Acting as a liaison between IT and the JD Edwards users in assisting with JDE issues
- Assisting users with defining and documenting enhancement/modification requests
- Defining and documenting customizations and modifications
A computer specific, four-year college degree is required for this opening or three to four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Also a minimum of two years experience with JD Edwards Enterprise One is required. Familiarity with Create!Form, BarTender, DSI, and ReportsNow is a plus. The selected candidate must also be willing to obtain APICS certification at the direction of the Company.
Interested prospects may email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
FORD METER BOX IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL EMPLOYMENT DECISIONS WILL BE MADE WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, SEX, AGE, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, GENETIC INFORMATION, DISABILITY OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Ford Meter Box conducts drug screens as a part of the hiring process.