The Ford Meter Box Company, Inc. is a 119-year-old, privately held water supply distribution equipment manufacturer and market leader with products sold worldwide. As a premier manufacturer in the market and in the Wabash business community, Ford Meter Box offers many benefits to people seeking to cultivate an exciting and rewarding career.
Below are our current job openings. Please select a job title to view more information.
Product Risk Administrator - Wabash Plant
The Ford Meter Box Company, Inc. (www.fordmeterbox.com), is seeking a Product Risk Administrator for the Wabash, Indiana location. This position will report to the Risk Manager and provide general assistance in the area of product liability.
Skills and abilities needed in a successful candidate include good general understanding of the waterworks industry, excellent verbal and written communication skills, mechanical aptitude, and familiarity with legal processes including communications, research and documentation.
Physical demands require occasional lifting of objects weighing 10-25 lbs., working in a variety of office settings, in manufacturing and quality areas; and field work with Sales and/or the Risk Manager.
The ideal candidate should have a four year college degree and 2-5 years of product related experience and training.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a capacity to develop knowledge of the following:
- Ford Meter Box products and services
- Quality Assurance processes, laboratory and product evaluation studies
- Company sales policies and warrantees.
- Customer return processes including product replacement or credit
- Analyzing risk, identifying core components/variables and quantifying costs
- General product installation
- The catalog, price book and other product related publications
- AWWA standards and applicable water works vocabulary
- Company history and process of archiving and retrieving documentation and materials.
Resumes may be mailed to:
The Ford Meter Box Co. Inc
HR/Product Risk Administrator
PO Box 398
Wabash IN 46992-0398
E-mail (as an MS Word document) to email@example.com
FORD METER BOX IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL EMPLOYMENT DECISIONS WILL BE MADE WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, SEX, AGE, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, GENETIC INFORMATION, DISABILITY OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Ford Meter Box conducts drug screens as a part of the hiring process.