The Ford Meter Box Company, Inc. is a 119-year-old, privately held water supply distribution equipment manufacturer and market leader with products sold worldwide. As a premier manufacturer in the market and in the Wabash business community, Ford Meter Box offers many benefits to people seeking to cultivate an exciting and rewarding career.
Below are our current job openings. Please select a job title to view more information.
Project Engineer - Pell City, Alabama
We are seeking a Project Engineer for our Pell City, AL location. This position has the following responsibilities.
- design or modify new or existing equipment
- design or modify tooling, fixtures and dies
- plan the efficient use of the facility to increase productivity of processes
- oversee implementation of design projects
- develop standards for production operations
- trouble shoot production operations
- ensure projects are completed on time and with budget
- complete technical and regulatory documents
A four year degree in engineering (mechanical preferred) is required for this position. The ability to apply software such as Draft Sight, Solid Works and Master Cam is needed. Possessing a working knowledge of electrical controls and plant machinery is also required. Familiarity with robotic systems and their potential use in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
Resumes may be mailed to:
The HR Manager
The Ford Meter Box Co., Inc.
815 Miles Parkway
Pell City, AL 35125
E-mail (as an MS Word document only) to email@example.com
FORD METER BOX IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL EMPLOYMENT DECISIONS WILL BE MADE WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, SEX, AGE, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, GENETIC INFORMATION, DISABILITY OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Ford Meter Box conducts drug screens as a part of the hiring process.