The Ford Meter Box Company, Inc. is a 119-year-old, privately held water supply distribution equipment manufacturer and market leader with products sold worldwide. As a premier manufacturer in the market and in the Wabash business community, Ford Meter Box offers many benefits to people seeking to cultivate an exciting and rewarding career.
Below are our current job openings. Please select a job title to view more information.
Business Analyst - Wabash Plant
Design Engineer - Pell City, Alabama Plant
Foundry Engineer - Wabash Plant
Foundry Mechanics - Wabash Plant
Logistics Supervisor - Wabash Plant
Product Risk Administrator - Wabash Plant
Project Engineer - Pell City, Alabama Plant
Project Engineer - Wabash Plant
Purchasing Manager - Wabash Plant
Summer Student Employment - Wabash Plant
2019 SUMMER STUDENT WORK ANNOUNCEMENT
Ford Meter Box is accepting applications for student summer employment. The deadline for filing all information for summer student work is Monday, April 15, 2019. As in the past, the number of openings for student summer employment is not known. Generally, Ford Meter Box gives first hiring consideration to dependent, unmarried children of employees and to students with special skills or experience, but non-dependent students are encouraged to apply.
All students, including dependents, should seek opportunities with multiple employers for summer work. Please do not limit your application for employment to a single employer.
Interested students must submit the following information by mail or personal delivery on or before 4:00 p.m., Monday, April 15, 2019.
- Completed “Personal Data Sheet” (available on our website).
- Current up-to-date resume.
- Copy of complete grade transcript through last semester showing accumulated GPA. If you are selected, we will also need a year-end transcript when available.
- Evidence of academic plans for fall, 2019 (documentation from school or counselor).
The following MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS apply to all students interested in summer work.
- At least age 18 by June 1, 2019. (Students reaching age 18 after June 1 will be considered if openings occur after their 18th birthday.)
- Continuing full-time education (12 credit hours per semester) without interruption since high school graduation (employment must occur within four years, including graduation year).
- Student in good standing with at least a “C” average (2.0 on a 4.0 scale or 5.0 on a 12.0 scale).
- Available and willing to do assigned work on any assigned shift.
- Honest, cooperative, and drug free.
- Marital status must be single.
- Must be available to work a minimum of eight weeks, not including time off.
For more information about student summer employment, please contact Carrie Nelson in HR at 260-569-3581.
FORD METER BOX IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL EMPLOYMENT DECISIONS WILL BE MADE WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, SEX, AGE, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, GENETIC INFORMATION, DISABILITY OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
Ford Meter Box conducts drug screens as a part of the hiring process.